Table of contents:
Unless you’re the only business in your industry with a capable team of lead generation experts and a strong online presence, you probably have fewer leads than you hoped. The alternative is lead generation by use of tools, with social media platforms coming in as one of the most widely tools. Facebook is the most popular option among 85% of B2B marketers, while LinkedIn comes second at (81%).
Despite pouring so much money into lead generation campaigns, lead generation remains one of the toughest challenges for some 61% of marketers responsible for lead generation. For this reason, some marketers have turned to lead generation outsourcing for solutions.
Whether you’re looking for an agency that can help you create content and nurture prospective customers or need assistance with customer qualifying, – this article will give you all the insider knowledge you need to choose the best lead generation outsourcer for your business.
What Lead Generation Services Do Providers Offer?
It is not uncommon to see sales management stress the importance of lead generation to increase revenue, expand the customer base, and improve brand visibility. There’s an ocean of tactics for companies to accomplish these things, but the services provided will differ depending on the lead generation company.
Lead generation services can include a wide range of techniques, B2B lead generation strategies, and programs to attract potential customers. But before you decide which lead generation outsourcing provider you go with, you need to know what they offer.
Some providers will offer all these services, while others specialize in one.
- Market research – With market research, providers can dive into your industry, competitors, and customers to discover your target audience. They can also pinpoint where your prospects are, what they want and how they prefer to be contacted. This helps your sales and marketing teams build informed strategies.
- Lead scoring – Lead scoring helps you determine which leads are the highest quality and who is more likely to buy your product or service. Providers use different factors to score leads, but it can include how long the person has been searching for a solution, how long they have been in the market for your product or service, and how much money they are willing to spend.
- LinkedIn outreach – LinkedIn is a great network for businesses to connect with their target customers, partners, vendors, and others in their industry. With more than 850 million users, there’s plenty of potential for your business to grow on LinkedIn. As such, your lead-gen service provider should be well informed in the best outreach strategies that reach your target audience on the platform.
- Inbound marketing – Inbound marketing is the process of bringing people to your website and converting them into leads. This can include email marketing, content marketing such as white papers, online advertising, and more.
- Outbound marketing – Outbound marketing is contacting people who don’t know about your product or service and turning them into leads. This can include cold calling, sales calls, email marketing, and more.
- Email marketing – We’ve said it before that email is far from dead. That’s because it still has over 4 billion users. Ideally, the lead generation outsourcer should know how to reach potential customers via email. There’s one problem, though – subscribers are becoming more aware of the growing number of emails they receive on a daily basis. The challenge for marketers is to figure out how to stand out in such an oversaturated marketing channel.
- Cold calling – You may remember the days when salespeople would call you unannounced and try to sell you something you didn’t want. Today, cold calling for business-to-business marketing is different. It’s strategic, targeted, and, more importantly, has a purpose.
Seasoned lead-gen outsourcers know this and strive to make every call count. After all, it only takes 6 to 8 calls per lead to convert.
Lead Generation Tools
It’s no secret that a lead generation agency is only as good as the tools and strategies it uses to get results. The best lead generation companies drown their budgets into the best tools to boost their sales teams’ performances.
Besides, salespeople only spend less than 36% of their time selling, while the rest of the time is drained down the activities that don’t really generate revenue for the company. An additional 90% of employees are often burdened with recurring tasks, which can be cut down with automated lead generation tools at a fraction of the cost.
When you outsource your lead generation campaign, you have the opportunity to use many different tools that you may not have the capacity to use in-house. This may include tools to run online ads, create content and email marketing campaigns, conduct surveys, and more.
Some must-have lead-gen tools for 2022 include
- LinkedIn prospecting and outreach tools – There’s plenty of fish in the sea if you cast your net on LinkedIn. The platform is home to some 850+ million professionals who would be the perfect fit for your products or services. However, closing sales on LinkedIn is not so easy. That’s where Outreachly’s No-Risk Sales comes in – a fully managed and done-for-you LinkedIn lead generation service that guarantees your first results in as little as 10 days!
- Email marketing tools – If you’re currently not incorporating email into your lead generation activities, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. Email marketing is probably the easiest and most cost-effective way to generate new leads for your business.
Email marketing tools allow the outsourcer to create engaging email templates, segment your mailing list and focus on specific groups or even individuals. You can also track the performance of your email marketing campaigns’ performance and improve what needs improvement.
- Lead capture forms – Lead capture forms collect information from interested prospects and make it easy for them to subscribe to your lead generation campaign. Lead capture forms are often included in newsletters, webinars, and free guides. These forms collect information such as name, email address, phone number, and geographic location.
- Market research – What’s a lead generation campaign without market research? With market research tools, you can analyze your target audience’s needs, wants, behaviors, and opinions. Market research tools often include additional features such as online polls and surveys, data analytics, and built-in calendars for bookings and appointments.
When it comes to lead generation, finding the best outsourcer for your business is important. However, finding the right provider can be difficult, but it’s necessary to scale your business.
That brings us to the next section: finding the right lead generation services provider.
What to Consider When Selecting a B2B Lead Generation Services Provider
There are many things to consider when selecting a provider, such as cost, company reputation, service offerings, and more. We’ve outlined some key considerations ahead to help you narrow your search and choose the best provider for your business.
- Possible pros and cons of cooperation – One of the biggest benefits of lead generation outsourcing is that the quality of leads often exceeds your expectations. That’s because the outsourced team brings more expertise, skills, and resource to your lead generation campaign – it’s what they’re paid to do.
Even so, the quality of the leads will depend on how good the outsourced team is. If they lack the resources, skills, and expertise, then lead quality can be questioned. Another disadvantage of lead generation outsourcing is that the external team may lack sufficient knowledge and understanding of your products/services.
75% of buyers confirm that sales reps don’t demonstrate sufficient knowledge about their offering, which by the way, doesn’t add much to your lead generation campaign.
- The engagement model of the agency must focus on providing high-quality, relevant, and timely leads. Quality is the most important factor and must be the agency’s top priority.
The next step is to segment your audience according to their needs. An agency should provide you with a detailed profile of each lead, their challenges, and profiles (age, gender, job type, and so on).
When looking for a lead generation outsourcing partner, it’s important to choose a company that will provide you with the right mix of generating volume and quality leads.
- Another important thing to look for in an outsourced lead generation company is a guarantee on their lead generation services. Most agencies come with a certain level of risk, and you want to stay as insured and protected as possible.
As such, ensure that the company you choose to work with offers some kind of guarantee, for instance, a risk-free offer. Also, most offers come with some form of refund or service credit if your lead generation campaign falls below a certain threshold.
Outreachly’s No-Risk Sales service offers something much better; a 100% money-back guarantee to ensure the service is 100% risk-free.
Outsourcing Linkedin LeadGen to Outreachly’s No-Risk Sales Service
Are you struggling to generate leads for your sales team? Tired of spending money on leads that don’t convert? Outreachly’s No-Risk Sales Service is the perfect solution for you!
With our risk-free lead generation service, you can supercharge your entire sales team’s performance and get the highest-quality leads from your campaign. Our team of experienced marketers will create a tailored LinkedIn campaign designed to generate the leads you need.
All you have to do is make your order and pay for positive results only! So, if you are looking for a way to generate leads without risking your budget, then look no further than Outreachly’s No-Risk Sales Service!
Join our next demo to see how it works or Order your LinkedIn leads directly from the website!
Lead generation is crucial for any business, and outsourcing it can be a great way to free up time and energy to focus on other aspects of the business. When looking for a lead generation vendor, you will want to find one that offers high-quality leads, has the experience to handle your industry, and understands your business needs.